6:35 PM

My New Hobby...[DiSTRACTiON]

So I have this new thing where I have to go on youtube and watch different makeup tutorials. It is really detrimental to my productivity and homework completion but its a new obsession. My favorite ones to watch are the ones put out by XTeener, because she uses everyday makeup and finds cheaper alternatives to the really expensive kinds. And I do not have a lot of money to blow on M.A.C. or any of that fancy stuff. (If i did have money I would totally blow it on that though)

I also really like Michelle Phan's channel. (Yeah i know they are both asian girls) But Michelle just knows a lot of different things so she has a lot of variety to her tutorials.

You wouldn't really know it about me but I really am into makeup i just don't have money for it and I get too lazy to take the time on doing it in the morning or any other time really. But its definitely something that I'm interested in.

1 comments:

Dalen&Mary said...

that sounds pretty cook Nikki, I think I'll have to go check it out myself.