11:20 AM

PUPPY!

About a month and a half ago we got a new addition to our family. .. his name is Bowzer!
He is a teacup Chihuahua/Maltese mix. Right now he is 1.6 pounds and the lady said he is only going to be 3 pounds. He is very playful and friendly and he loves people.

So basically, Brent wanted to get me an animal because he knows that I love them. First we got a ferret named Roxy. We had her for about four days and then realized she sucked. She bit me all of the time and I had scars all over my hands from her. She didn't bite Brent, only me. So we took her back and Brent put his Xbox 360 + 30 games up for trade for a puppy. We had lots of offers surprisingly, but this little guy was the best and cutest one! He is smaller than Brent's shoes!

Brent didn't even want a dog and he doesn't really like small dogs but he LOVES Bowzer. I am so amazed at how much Bowzer has changed his heart. Of course I adore Bowzer... how can you not? So if you have not met him yet please come by!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So Cute! We'll have to get him and Puppy Cat together!

We miss you guys!

Oh and I'm having a twilight party on the 21st and I want you to come!

Dalen&Mary said...

How exciting! Those are such cute pictures!