1:04 AM

LA Galaxy Tonight...

I bought my ticket months ago (Sec 34, Row 8, Seats 1 & 2), and was very excited to see the Beckham/ Donovan Duo. I was not disappointed with the match. I think the US is starting to catch onto how Footie should be done, but there are definitely some huge US tweaks in the set up.

Rice Eccles? stadium (no idea how to spell it), is a decent place for a match, but they don't even display the injury time or anything.

Anyways the match started off in the hands of RSL but David Beckham had two shots on goal and both of them went in without hesitation. Beckham old as he may be, is still an amazing player. Donovan played alright but nothing amazing. He does have spectacular ball control though.

As for Salt Lake? They have a very clean playing style, but still MLS teams think its volleyball and they need to pass the ball in the air 90% of the time. Also RSL places a lot of faith in Beckerman which I don't understand either? He has a good view but there were a few other players on RSL I thought played much more aggressively and with more style.


My camera sucks, but here are a couple of pics:
You wouldn't believe how many stupid girls were there to look at this guy's butt. Its all I heard them chanting about throughout the match.

Corner from Donovan

I conceived and created this shirt about ten minutes before the game started:

Then Beckham started staring at me:















0 comments: