4:31 PM

So Much I Miss

So Nikki has been gone for a little over a week now and it is a very surreal feeling. You see someone you love everyday for a year and then they're gone. I can't decide if it feels like a dream that she has been here and suddenly leaves, or if I was dreaming she was here from the start? It seems like every moment I spent with her never lasted long enough, though sometimes we did nothing at all it was always amazing.
Last night was the first RMR drift event. I still dont have the CHOLA up and running so I took the Subaru. It is NOT a drift car, but was still pretty fun to go out and slide around. I really can't wait to get my Chola going so that I can actually start training and improving my technique.
Monday marks the beginning of parking my car and riding to work. Hooray for the environment, hooray for my health, and hooray for my bank account!

0 comments: