11:43 AM

Honey Moon Plans

So we are planning a trip to Hawaii
We will be staying in a condo on the North Shore. We found a condo on the Fazio golf Course at North Shore. It is right by Turtle Bay and looks really nice. We got a really good deal on the condo, and will be there 6 nights. We haven't planned exactly what we will be doing all week, but now that the condo and airfare is booked I am relaxing a little bit. I think this will be the most expensive vacation I'll ever go on, well hopefully not, because I still want to take Nikki to Europe later on.

Wedding plans-
Nikki and her Mom are still plugging away at the wedding plans. I know right now the biggest priority is getting the invitations ordered and sent out. I'm not sure where we are on other things, but I know Nikki is trying really hard to get it done.

Nikki's Job-
Nikki picked up a summer job at Mervyns. We are hoping that she can transfer that job up to the University Mall once we get married. She has been working really hard lately and though it is tough, she seems to like it. Her department is Lingerie. Sounds like fun, just helping older folk find undies.

Indiana Jones-
The movie was horrible. They needed to create a movie that actually felt like you were in a far away country (like the other indys), but they made it feel like the movie was made in a set at mgm studios. It was really corny, really bad one liners, and no hot chicks. Hardly an Indy movie. They just fell into the same bad trend as remaking rambo and rocky. Just because the actor still exists doesnt mean you remake movies with him 20 yrs after the original trilogy. They really should have called it the "Indiana jones movie" I think it came from the same guys that did "date movie" "scary movie" etc.

Other-
I got my windows tinted on the Subaru this week. I also went to Chad's house to watch the Champions League final. The match was intense, but Manchester United just barely pulled a win after John Terry slipped in pk's and allowed ManU to take the match.
I have had a few calls on the corolla, but I am not sure how soon I want to sell it.

Turtle Factory-
A few of us have been researching the reality of building a JDM type shop in the Orem/Provo area. We want to have a sales floor as well as an install bay. I have been calling all the parts companies finding out every detail of what it takes to sell product/ pricing. I have also been scouting locations. Next thing I will do is start writing up a business plan and see if this even looks to be a profitable.

Life is busy, but going well.

0 comments: