3:12 PM

Christmas week of 07....





So this week was Christmas. Nikki went home last Saturday and I flew home sunday morning. Christmas was good, and it was super nice to see my family. I havent seen them in forever. I got some power tools for christmas and i bought myself an rc car. Craig got a rc helicopter Candice got lots of gift cards. Brad also called and we talked for about four hours. It really seems that he is loving his mission. I have been missing Nikki, but I am sure she is having a blast at home. I have my corolla almost sold, the guy will be coming to get it tomorrow. I cant wait to get rid of it. I am paying for my trip to England this summer with the money from the Corolla. I bought it for 1700 and am selling it for 2000 so to all of the people who keep telling me the car is worth nothing and its ugly bla bla bla, yeah its a nice car and it sold itself. I had a deposit within the week of listing it. Life is good and i am almost ready to start the next semester.... Nikki will probably post about her christmas soon as well...

0 comments: