4:27 PM

Diamond Rings...

Today before The Golden Compass started, Brent steered me into a Zales and I proceeded to try on different engagement rings. Neither of us particularly liked any of them although I loved how glittery and sparkly they were. It was then that Brent realized that we would have to spend quite a few hours looking at different rings....I already knew we would. So..... one of these days we will go again to more stores.

After we left Brent told me how nervous the experience had made him; seeing the ring on my finger. I thought that was really cute, because I didn't really think about it too much because I knew we were just trying them on for fun and to get an idea of what we liked. Next time I think we'll take a picture and scare our parents. And Brent can try on some bands........

0 comments: