2:26 AM

taking a shot at this again...

so much to say
but there are no words

no words i can write
no words i can speak
that could possibly describe
the person that i see

behind those sleeping eyes
is my one and only
the one who i adore
and the one who Loves me

Loves me when i'm beautiful
Loves me when i'm ugly
Loves me when i'm laughing
Loves me when i'm sobbing

Loves me when i'm sick
Loves me when i'm healthy
Loves me when he hates me
he can't get enough of me

and i Love him
i Love him
i Love him
i Love him.

when he's happy
when he's angry
when he's stunning
when he's grungy

when i kiss him
when i miss him
i can't ignore him
i adore him

but when he's sleeping
when he's dreaming
is when i know
i'm not leaving

when his head is on my shoulder
and his eyes are closed and vulnerable
with my lips against his forehead
when i'm inhaling his sweet scent

when i listen to him breathing
all i know is i'm not leaving
because i Love him
and i need him

I adore him.

0 comments: